Budget & Project Management
Budget & Financial Planning Office
The mission of the budget office is to provide fiscal control and guidance for all city funds while complying with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
The City of League City's Budget Office is located at:
300 W Walker
League City, TX 77573
The City of League City has adopted the use of a web based budget transparency site in support of increased transparency for our citizens. Historically city budgets contain hundreds of pages and are often difficult for citizens to analyze and understand. This site provides a graphical user interface allowing citizen to more easily understand the budget.
Project Management Office
The Project Management Office was created to deliver Capital Projects to the citizens of League City. The department’s mission is to guide and coordinate the development, implementation and project delivery of the 5-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP); to ensure efficient, effective planning, design, construction and maintenance of City infrastructure; and provide outstanding customer service to user departments and external customers.
Citizen Input from CIP Public Meetings
Calder Road Improvements (ST1002)
- Public Meeting March 26, 2018 (Presentation link (PDF))
League City Parkway/Brittany Lakes/Fennigan Intersection Improvements (TR1101A):
- Senior Project Manager: Email Susan Oyler
- Public Meeting December 14, 2017 Presentation (Presentation link (PDF))
- Public Meeting February 6, 2018 Presentation (Presentation link (PDF))
- Requesting citizen input through February 28, 2018 (Comment card link (PDF))
- Intersection Improvement Options (Concept link (PDF))