Watch Council Meetings
Get Emails, Text Messages and Phone Calls
League City’s website offers residents dozens of ways to link to information they want and need. From paying utility bills and signing up for sports teams online to getting instant alerts during emergencies, www.leaguecity.com puts City services at residents’ fingertips.
- Emergency Notifications - get linked in through text messages, emails and phone calls, as well as customizable messaging for every member of the family.
- Helen Hall Library - online options for book-lovers including the ability to download ebooks to your reading devices on the online library.
- The League City Police Department provides information on crime reports, a way to track up-to-date crime data in local neighborhoods and on the Police Department website for the latest.
- The League City Emergency Management Department shares information on staying informed before, during and after a disaster on emergency management and on our preparedness site.
- The Utility Billing Department gives residents the opportunity to go green through paperless eco-billing and online bill payment options.
- The parks department now offers online sign up and registration for all of their activities.