Do-It-Yourself & Self Help
Careers & Professional Development
- Gale Business: Entrepreneurship - Learn how to start, finance, or manage your small business. Includes sample business plans, how to guides, articles, and more.
- Gale OneFile: Entrepreneurship - Analyze business insights, tips, strategies, and success stories. Updated daily. Best for business schools and entrepreneurs.
- Gale OneFile: Leadership and Management - Search authoritative periodical content covering topics like organizational dynamics, adult learning, and more. Updated daily.
- Gale OneFile: Vocations and Careers - Research a vocation, find an appropriate institution of learning, and get assistance on job searches and maintaining a career.
- Job & Career Accelerator - Guides any job seeker through the most effective career selection and job search possible.
- LearningExpress Library - Practice exams for passing the GED, ASVAB, U.S. Postal Exams, and SAT.
- Small Business Reference Center - Contains more than 450 full-text reference books and nearly 400 full-text periodicals that provide detailed "how-to" instructions to address small business topics.
- Vocation and Career Collection - Full-text coverage for more than 340 trade and industry related periodicals.
Home & Garden
Repair Guides & Manuals
- Chilton's - Automotive repair information for do-it-yourself (DIY) people.
- Home Improvement Reference Center - Covers a range of home improvement and repair projects and features full-text content from leading magazines, images not found anywhere else online.
- Small Engine Repair Center - Provides repair guides for small engines and routine maintenance (tune-ups, brake service, etc.) as well as extensive repairs (engine and transmission disassembly).