The City of League City has adopted City Codes (ordinances) specifically designed to address blight, nuisances, and to maintain a clean environment for all citizens in our community. The City of League City does this by engaging the community and working in partnership with the citizens of League City.
What We Do
We work with residents, businesses, neighborhood associations, public services agencies and other City departments to:
- Facilitate voluntary compliance with City ordinances and codes.
- Bring properties into compliance through abatement and fines.
- Empower community self-help programs.
- Develop public outreach programs.
- Establish community priorities for enforcement programs.
Who Is Your Code Compliance Officer
Take a look at the interactive map that shows which Code Compliance Officer is located in your area of town!
Request Public Information
- Information about the any code violation case(s) or complaint(s) on any property may be obtained through Requests for Public Records.
- Your request may be faxed to 281-554-1020 or mailed to City Secretary office
- A response may take up to 10 business days depending on the current volume of demand requests. For further information, please call 281-554-1030.
You can make League City a better place to live, learn, work, and play by following these steps to resolve code compliance violations in your neighborhood:
Be a Partner in Your Community
- Attend your neighborhood association meetings and get involved in the process to resolve the problem.
- Request your local code compliance officer attend a neighborhood meeting in order to address residents' concern
File a Complaint
- We have expanded our service so that you may now call 311 at any time, including holidays and weekends. Please provide specific and detailed information, including exact location or address, and a complete description of the violation. Or you may use the online form to report a code violation using Request Tracker.
- Contact the Code Compliance Department directly at 281-554-1480 and report a violation.