- 6 p.m., unless noted otherwise
- 3rd Tuesday of every month, unless noted otherwise
- Position 1: Mr. Dennis Ruhl
- Position 2: Ms. Sandra Rhorer
- Position 3: Ms. Kim Swenson
- Position 4: Ms. Lori Flood
- Position 5: Ms. Mollie Powell
- Position 6: Ms. Elizabeth Sears, Vice-Chairperson
- Position 7: Ms. Penny Brockway
- Position 8: Ms. Tamara Williams
Any questions or comments for the members may be forwarded to staff at 281-554-1097.
About the Committee
The Clean and Green Committee is an eight-member committee appointed by City Council, each serving a one year term. Its purpose is to:
- Enhance the cleanliness of the City
- Encourage and assist the practices of recycling and reuse
- Make recommendations to the City Council regarding initiatives to protect and serve the environment
Articles of Interest
- Working Together to Keep League City Beautiful: Common Code Violations Brochure (PDF)
- (Spanish) - Working Together to Keep League City Beautiful: Common Code Violations Brochure (PDF)
- League City Pilot Trash Program
Several residential subdivisions within League City are participating in a pilot program with the City's trash contractor, Republic Services. The program utilizes blue, 96-gallon containers, for garbage collection using trucks with automated arms.
- 85th Texas Legislature Special Session: Tree Preservation Ordinance
On July 18th, the 85th Texas Legislature will be entered into a special session. One of many items to be discussed revolved around a property owner's right to remove trees or vegetation.