COVID-19 Resources for Citizens
- UTMB 24/7 Access Line 1-800-917-8906
- Memorial Hermann Access Line 832-932-9850
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital 281-333-8899
- 211—residents can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for resources related to health care, utilities, food, housing and more
- Galveston County Food Bank - 409-945-4232
- Interfaith Ministries - 281-332-3881
- Salvation Army - 409-763-1691
- St. Vincent’s House - 409-763-8521
- Catholic Charities - 409-762-2064
- United Way of the Mainland - 409-948-4222
Board of Directors members from our area –
Mayor Pat Hallisey and County Commissioner Ken Clark
The Area Agency on Aging is part of the 13-county H-GAC.
Senior Services division of Galveston County Parks & Cultural Services:
Cecily Henderson, Senior Services Supervisor
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
sponsors “Senior Citizen” recreation and dance programs at Hometown Heroes Park. Lunch is provided by the Galveston County Parks and Senior Services Department to Galveston County residents 60 years of age and older. Lunch is served on Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
, Recreation Specialist Senior Programming
Recreation (Silver Sneakers) and health programs for active older adults.