Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery Program (CDBG-DR)
Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) are federal funds provided to states and local municipalities to assist in recovering from hurricane and other natural disasters. Funds may be used in rebuilding damaged homes and structures, improving drainage and other infrastructure, economic recovery, and buy out and acquisition programs to mitigate for future flooding. On August 26, 2019, the City of League City submitted multiple applications for CDBG-DR funding to the General Land Office of Texas for infrastructure and drainage improvement and for acquisition and buy out programs related to Hurricane Harvey.
Public Hearings, Council Meetings, documents, notices and other information related to the CDBG-DR application and project development can be found here Version OptionsCDBG-DRHeadline. The CDBG-DR applications can be viewed here Version OptionsCDBG-DRHeadline.
Public Comment Period Open
The City of League City Draft Housing Guidelines for the Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Acquisition and Buy Out program is now available for public comments. A copy of the draft Housing Guidelines can be found at the link provided below or a hard copy may be viewed upon request at 300 West Walker Street, League City, TX 77573. Please contact the City's Grant Administrator at 281-554-1365 to schedule an in-person viewing or to request translation services. Public comments and questions may be emailed to Grant Administration or mailed to City of League City, ATTN: Grant Administration, 300 West Walker Street, League City, TX 77573. Public comments and questions related to the draft Housing Guidelines for the CDBG-DR Acquisition and Buy Out Program will be collected from May 27, 2021, 6:00 p.m. to July 30, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
CDBG-DR Infrastructure and Buy Out Contract Reporting Form
- FY21 Third Quarter Contract Reporting Form - Infrastructure (PDF)
- FY21 Third Quarter Contract Reporting Form - Buy Out (PDF)
- FY21 Fourth Quarter Contract Reporting Form - Infrastructure (PDF)
- FY21 Fourth Quarter Contract Reporting Form - Buy Out (PDF)
Other Related Notices and Documents:
- Notice of Proposed Civil Rights Resolution, posted 05/14/2021 (PDF)
- Proposed Citizen Participation Plan Complaint and Grievance Procedure (PDF)
- Proposed Section 504 Policy (PDF)
- Proposed Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan (PDF)
- Proposed Fair Housing Statement (PDF)
- Proposed Code of Conduct Policy (PDF)
- Adopted Section 3 Policy (PDF)
- Adopted Excessive Use of Force Policy (PDF)
For more information or to file a CDBG-DR complaint related to Section 504, Section 3, or Fair Housing, contact the City Grant Administrator at 281-554-1365 or email Grant Administration.