Hometown Heroes Recreation Center
$75/hr (minimum 2 hours)
$95/hr (minimum 2 hours)
Rentals must be made at least one week in advance. Full payment of reservation fee and security deposit must be done at the time of booking a rental. No rentals may occur between the hours of 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. without City Manager approval.
- Rentals can only be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Events over 150 people will require League City Police Officers (Additional Fee).
- Rental fee and deposit are doubled for events over 200 people.
Your reservation MUST INCLUDE set-up time and break-down time. We do not allow early arrivals. Additional fees may be applied if you arrive too early or stay too late. Please be courteous of renters that may be before or after your scheduled event.
Tables & Chairs
- Tables and chairs are included in your rental fee.
- We have 8 (8ft) rectangular tables, 22 (6ft diameter) round tables, and 300 chairs available.
- Our maintenance staff sets up the tables and chairs according to the diagram you draw out at the time of the rental.
- Tables MUST be covered by a tablecloth. You may rent them from us, or you may bring your own.
Additional Equipment Available
The PA system and podium are available to use at an additional fee. All equipment must be requested in advance to guarantee availability. The PA system is not available with Gym 1 rentals.
The stage can be added on with Gym 2 and Both Gym rentals.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to your event, 90% of the fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel 31-60 days prior to your event, 50% of the fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel 15-30 days prior to your event, 25% of the fees will be refunded.
- You will receive no refund if you cancel 0-14 days prior to your event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I bring alcohol to my event? Yes- but you must pay to have 2 League City police officers present. NO glass containers.
2. What kind of decorations can I bring? You can decorate the tables however you’d like if everything is properly cleaned up afterwards. Do not hang anything on the walls, for fear of paint peeling off or damage. NO glitter, paint, rice, confetti, or anything too small for easy pick up.
3. When and how do I get my deposit back? If you pay your deposit with cash or a check, you will receive a check mailed 7-10 business days after your event to the address you provide. If you pay with a card the deposit will be reflected to your account within 7-10 business days after your event.
4. What if I want to add something to my reservation later? If Available, you may add extra time, tables, chairs, tablecloths, the PA system, or the podium, but no later than 48 hours before the event. All changes must be made in person at the Parks & Recreation office
5. Can I have a catered event? Yes- the caterers may not show up earlier than your reserved time to set up. And if they do need the kitchen, make sure you do have it reserved for the time needed accordingly.
6. Can I bring a moon bounce to set up outside? We do not allow moon bounces with the rental of this room. A field to place the moonwalk on would have to be rented in addition to the room rental.
7. When is the latest I can reserve this room? You must book your reservation at least a week in advance.
8. When can I get in to start setting up? Your reservation MUST INCLUDE set-up time and break-down time. We do not allow early arrivals. Additional fees may be applied if you arrive too early or stay too late. Please be courteous of renters that may be before or after your scheduled event.
9. What is the latest time my event can go to? Any time outside of normal business hours must be approved first and paid for. The latest is 10:30 p.m. due to park ordinance.