How Can I Dispose of Construction Debris?
Take Debris to Ameriwaste Facility (located at 3894 Hwy 6.)
Requirements for AmeriWaste Facility:
- You must bring your driver’s license and a recent utility bill to the facility for proof of residency.
- Debris cannot exceed the truck-bed height of a standard pickup truck (no trailers).
- Contact AmeriWaste at 281-585-3200 to confirm your items will be accepted and to schedule a drop-off time.
Take Debris to a Landfill
Residents may bring their construction debris to these other nearby landfills, but there may be an associated fee. Please call before your visit to ensure you understand their protocol.
- 21000 East Highway 6
Alvin, TX 77511
- 3935 Avenue A
Santa Fe, TX 77510
- 4649 Dixie Farm Road
Pearland, TX 77581
Schedule a Pickup
Call and schedule a pickup with AmeriWaste to dispose of a smaller amount construction debris. There is a $76.07 pick-up fee, plus a disposal fee of $7.91 per cubic yard of debris. Requirements:
- Debris must be placed in a dumpster bag. These bags can be purchased from your local home improvement store.
- Please contact AmeriWaste at 281-585-3200 for additional questions and to schedule your pickup.
Have Hazardous Waste?
Learn how to dispose of Hazardous Waste here.