- Parks & Recreation
- How Do I
- Register for Programs
Register for Programs
Registering for Programs
To register for programs with League City Parks and Recreation, individuals will need to have an account. Accounts can be created in person or online. If creating an account in person, please make sure to bring a valid ID. League City residents will also need a copy of their water bill to verify residency status.
If creating an account online, please make sure to add all family members living in your household to the account.
- To register for a program, please make sure and sign in first. On the home screen of the online registration site, the sign-in can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once signed in, select the appropriate tab to find your program. If unsure what tab the program is under, hover over the tab and a description will come up.
- Once you’ve selected a tab, you will be brought to a new window, where the search for a program can be narrowed down. On the left-hand side of the screen are the search options. Currently programs can be narrowed down by type, season, sub-type, age, and gender. There is also an option to only view programs with available spots.
- When the program has been located, make sure to click on the box next to the program. Once the box has been selected another box will come up. This box will be at the bottom of the screen. Click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- Once the program has been added to the cart, the ‘Family Member Selection’ screen will appear. Select the family members that need to be registered for the program. The system will only show eligible family members for the program selected.
If no family members are showing up, please verify all family members have been added to your household by clicking on ‘My Account’ in the upper right-hand corner then selecting ‘Household & Member.’ If a family member needs to be added, please 281-554-1180.
If the family member if listed, but not appearing then it may be due to the Aging Date tied to that specific program. Certain programs having aging dates set to them. Registration will have to be done in person to override an Aging Date.
Select the family member and click continue. If there are questions that need to be answered for a program that window will come up. Once the questions have been answered, click continue. If there are no questions to be answered, then the shopping cart screen will come up. If there are more programs to add, click ‘Continue Shopping’ otherwise click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to pay.
If adding to the wait list, make sure to click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ and finish processing the payment. Even though there is no cost to be added to the wait list, the transaction still needs to be processed to be finalized.
Registration How to Guide (PDF) (This guide includes screenshots of the website as the steps listed above.)
Registration for our programs can be done online or in person at Hometown Heroes Park or Community Center. To register online, an account is needed. Accounts can be created online or in person. To create an account in person, please visit either Hometown Heroes Park or Community Center during business hours. If you are a League City resident you will need a valid ID and current water bill. If you are a non-resident, you will need a valid ID. If you have any questions, call 281-554-1180.
Creating an Account (Household) Online
To create an account online, visit: Online Parks and Rec Registration and click on 'New Account' in the top bar and fill in the required fields. Please make sure to add everyone living in your household, including children.