Steeped in Style
Wear your finest tea party attire and savor a variety of tea blends, delectable treats, and play tea-themed games! Participants are encouraged to bring a gift-wrapped tea cup for the optional tea cup exchange.
Note: Teens are required to have transportation present at the end of the event since it ends after library hours.
Friday, Oct. 6
5 to 6:30 p.m., Library Theater
For ages 12-18 only.
- We will continuously check in with registered participants in advance to ensure they are attending. If any registered participants cancel in advance, the first person who was added to the waitlist will be emailed to confirm their attendance. If they cancel or if they don't respond, the next person on the waitlist will be emailed.
- Registered participants are expected to be at the Library Theater by 5 p.m. If they have not signed in by 5 p.m., their seat will become available for someone on the waitlist.
- If you will not be attending, kindly cancel your registration by emailing the Teen Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will give the open seats in order of waitlist registration. The first person who was added to the waitlist is the first person to get an open seat, the second person gets the second open seat, and so on.
- To get an open seat, you will have to be present. However, open seats are not guaranteed since they depend on the registered participants the day of the event. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have questions, need accommodations, or want to cancel your registration, please email Teen Services Librarian Sheldon Stevens at email@example.com.
Session Day(s) Times Location Age Participants
- No sessions
Session Day(s) Times Dates Location Age Participants