AmeriWaste will be picking up winter storm related debris on Sunday, March 7 and Sunday, March 14. There will be several types of truck picking up debris and the process may take a few days to complete pickup in the designated zones.
March 7 – Debris Pickup for Monday/ Thursday Routes, Tuesday/Friday Routes (*Except Countryside South)
March 14 – Debris Pickup for Wednesday/Saturday routes, including Countryside South
*Countryside South has been assigned to the March 17 pickup due to debris volume
Guidelines for Winter Storm Debris Pick-up:
- All storm-related construction debris must be brought to the curbside by Sunday Morning 7a.m.
- Debris must be placed on the curb, in the right-of-way.
- Construction debris ONLY. Do not mix debris with green-waste or household trash. The pile will not be picked up.
- Do not pile debris in the street.
- Ensure that the pile is accessible. Do not block with vehicles.
- Do not put pile near the mailbox, fire hydrants, trees, power lines, sewer clean-out, water meter, man-hole cover, etc.
Only one pickup will be made. If you are waiting on an insurance adjuster before getting your debris to the curb, please seek funds from your insurance to dispose of your debris. Debris generated from new construction and repair work is not eligible for pickup. Please see that your contractor disposes of these items.