League City Parks & Recreation has a variety of facilities that can be rented throughout the year. Facilities available for rent, depending on the season, include athletic fields, pavilions, indoor spaces such as meeting rooms, gyms, and multi-use rooms, parks such as League Park and Helen’s Garden, and pools.
All rentals must be done in person at either Hometown Heroes Park or the Community Center. For more information contact us at: 281-554-1180.
Ready to Book?
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- We do not hold dates without payment.
- Rentals can only be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Events over 150 people will require League City Police Officers (Additional Fee).
- Rental fee and deposit are doubled for events over 200 people.