Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I..?
Visit League City
Select a Category
2020 City Council Meetings
2021 City Council Meetings
Convention & Visitors Bureau
FY 2021 Proposed Budget
Human Resources Recognition
Planning Meeting Forms
Pre-Development/Planning Meeting Request Form
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Leak Adjustment Request Form
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Date of Incident(s)
Date of Incident(s) Start Date
Date of Incident(s) End Date
Description of Damage
Please upload a copy of your repair receipt
By signing this request, I understand and agree to the following:
• Submission of this document does not automatically qualify my account for an adjustment and my request will be reviewed by a Utility Billing Representative for approval.
• During the review process my request must meet certain qualifications specified in the City Ordinance to receive an adjustment.
• I am responsible for submitting all repair tickets/receipts to Utility Billing to show the date and type of repair completed.
• During the review of my account, I am responsible to pay or make payment arrangements with regards to the balance on my account.
• If I am currently enrolled in automatic payments, the full balance will be processed on the due date. If this is not the desired result, please contact the Utility Billing office to be removed from automatic payments (You will be required to re-enroll after the adjustments, if any, have been made).
• To receive my adjustment, the bill must have already been generated showing the abnormal consumption and the current consumption is required to be reading at a normal rate again. No adjustments will be made prior to the bill generation.
• Process time for my adjustment could be up to 14 business days after submission or bill generation (If request is received before bill generation, then the response will be 14 business days after the bill is generated) and I will receive notification of the status and result of my request in writing via email on or after the 14 business days.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
City Manager's Update
Consumer Confidence Report (PDF)
Historic Resources Survey
LCPD Civil Service Exam
Parks, Trails, & Open Space Master Plan (PDF)
Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse
Sign up for Notifications
Solid Waste Services
Water Usage Tracker
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow