Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Culture & Recreation
Select a Category
2020 City Council Meetings
2021 City Council Meetings
Biz Brief Form
Convention & Visitors Bureau
FY 2021 Proposed Budget
Human Resources Recognition
Planning Meeting Forms
Pre-Development/Planning Meeting Request Form
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Residential Rain Barrel Application
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Program Eligibility & Guidelines
• Eligibility is limited to residential homes only; commercial buildings are not eligible.
• Applicant must currently reside at or own the home and have a City of League City water utility account in good financial standing for the property where the rain barrel(s) are installed.
• Completed applications must be received by the City of League City within 30 days of purchase. Rebates will be processed in the order they are received on a first-come, first- served basis. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Rebates are subject to the availability of funds – For this sale, funds are available for 200 rebates.
• Rain barrel(s) are recommended to be installed and be functional at the property. A site inspection may be conducted to verify installation and functionality.
• The City of League City reserves the right to terminate or modify the rain barrel rebate program at any time.
• The City of League City will issue a $25 water utility credit for up to two rain barrel installations per household per calendar year.
• Resident must provide proof of purchase.
• Completed applications must be received by the City of League City within 30 days of purchase date. Rebates will be processed in the order they are received on a first-come, first-served basis. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Rebates are subject to the availability of funds – For this sale, funds are available for 200 rebates.
• Applications take 30 days to process.
Email Water Production Department
or call (281) 554-1041.
City of League City Account Number
Name of Account Holder
(to be notified upon approval)
Are you the owner of the home?
Number of rain barrels purchased (check one)
Date of Purchase
Date of Purchase
*must be within 30 days of application date
Please attach your Rain Barrel receipt here
By signing below, I confirm that I have read and understood the program guidelines, and agree to the following:
• I am a City of League City single-family residential water customer with an account in good standing.
• The rain barrel is installed at the address above and will remain at this address for a minimum of two years or for the lifetime of the product.
• The rainwater will be used for non-potable, outdoor uses only.
• The rain barrel must stay securely covered and screened to restrict access by children, pets, rodents, and insects.
• Prior to issuance of a rebate, a site inspection may be conducted to verify installation. The rain barrel must be installed and functional at the time of the inspection.
• Rebates are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and are subject to availability of funds.
• Processing of completed applications takes approximately 30 days. Once processing is complete and the rebate is approved, a credit will appear on my utility bill.
• I have included all of the required documentation to apply for this rebate.
• I certify that the information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
City Manager's Update
Drinking Water Quality Report (PDF)
Historic Resources Survey
LCPD Civil Service Exam
Parks, Trails, & Open Space Master Plan (PDF)
Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse
Sign up for Notifications
Solid Waste Services
Water Usage Tracker
Pay Water Bills &
Track Water Usage
Adoption & Services
Pay Bills & Request
Programs & Events
Parks & Recreation
Programs & Facilities
Public Safety &
Fire & EMS
Openings & Online
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow